- Log into the Pension Services Portal (PSP).
- In the top navigation bar, click on ‘Plan Profile’ then select ‘Documents’ from the drop down menu.
- Click on ‘Attach Document’.
- Enter the ‘Title’ of the document you would like to upload.
- Select the “Effective Date’ of the document.
- Select ‘Document Type’ and choose from the types listed from the drop down menu.
- Click on ‘Browse’. Select the PDF file you want to submit. Click on ‘Save and Close’ to complete the upload process.
* For documents over 10mb please split them into files that are no greater than 10mb
1. Who will be able to view/upload the documents under my plan?
All users with delegated access to the plan on the PSP can view and upload documents.
2. What is the file size limit?
All documents must be under 10Mb. You may split a document into multiple files to upload if it is greater than 10Mb.
3. Can I upload multiple files under one submission?
No, you may only upload only one file per document upload. If you have a document that is split into multiple files because of the file size limit, you may submit it as separate document upload entries labelling them as part 1, part 2, etc.
4. How do I remove documents that I uploaded in error?
All users can remove documents uploaded before it has been submitted. Once the document has been submitted, the user must email [email protected] to remove the document.
5. Can I submit an Amendment through the documents tab?
No, Amendment must be submitted through the Application menu. For more information on this process, please see Instructions for Submitting an Application for the Registration of a Pension Plan Amendment on the Pension Services Portal (PSP).
6. What documents am I able to upload on my Plan?
Currently, the Documents tab on PSP only allows for: Collective agreements, Cover letter, Employee booklet, Funding instruments, Plan text and Trust agreements. We are in the process of making the PSP more user friendly and will allow other documents to be uploaded in the future.