The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)'s role is to ensure individuals and businesses meet the qualifications for a licence, are suitable to be licensed, and comply with all ongoing licensing requirements.
If you or your business require a licence from FSRA to operate in Ontario, you can apply for or renew your license through the Licensing Link Portal.
In April 2021, FSRA introduced a new portal for Insurance Agencies. The Licensing Portal is used by Corporate and Partnership Insurance Agencies and offers many online and self-serve features.
- FSRA is in the process of moving all existing licensees to the new portal. You will receive a unique link from [email protected] to register your account. You will receive your unique link by end of June 2021.
- If you’ve already received your unique link and set up your account, login here: Licensing Portal for Insurance Agencies.
Use the portal to:
- Renew your licence electronically
- Apply for additional licence classes
- Check the status of your application
- Print a copy of your licence
- Update information about your corporation or partnership