One of the duties of a pension plan administrator is to maintain accurate and current contact information for all plan members and other beneficiaries. FSRA has provided guidance to assist plan administrator who are longer able to communicate with certain plan members or beneficiaries.
- Missing members principles and practices
- Waiver of biennial statements for missing former and retired members
- Missing Members: Interim Update on FSRA’s Data Collection (May 2023)
- Update: Missing Members Data Collection (April 2022)
- Missing members mandatory data collection begins Sept. 1 (July 2021)