In response to COVID-19, FSRA staff are working remotely. While our Pension Officers are always willing to answer your questions, they will not be taking live phone calls during this time. All responses will be provided by email.
We will make every effort to respond to you enquiries in a timely manner. Email will be acknowledged within 48 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.
How do I find my FSRA Pension Plan Contact?
The name and email address of your FSRA Pension Plan Officer is available on the FSRA Pension Plan Information Access web page. Follow these steps to find them:
- Go to the FSRA Pension Plan Information Access web page.
- Click on the Find a Pension Plan Now link at the bottom of the page.
- Search for the pension plan by entering the plan number, plan name or plan sponsor.
- Click on the "submit" button.
- View your plan’s contact person and email address.