You are invited to FSRA’s live webinar on three new Rules for credit unions and caisses populaires.
Live Webinar on Ontario’s Proposed New Credit Unions Rules
Thursday June 24, 2021
3:30 p.m. E.D.T. – 5:00 p.m. E.D.T.
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) launched consultations on three new Rules to make supervising credit unions more effective and transparent:
- Sound Business and Financial Practices for Credit Unions and Caisses Populaires
- Capital Adequacy for Credit Unions and Caisses Populaires
- Liquidity Adequacy for Credit Unions and Caisses Populaires
To support the public consultation and provide additional detail on the proposed Rules, FSRA is hosting a live webinar on June 24, 2021 and invites you to attend.
- The proposed structure and content of each Rule
- How the Rules differ from the current requirements, and considerations for implementation
- Key factors influencing the proposed changes
Attendees are invited to pose questions during the moderated Q&A.
Click the “RSVP Now!” link below to sign up.
We invite you to share this invitation. The webinar will be recorded and made available on the FSRA website following the event.
If you would like to receive information in French, please contact us at [email protected]