Renew your insurance adjusting firm licence by June 30
Your corporate insurance adjusting firm licence will expire on June 30. Beginning May 1, you can apply to renew your licence.
Don’t forget, you’ll also need to submit the application form for each individual adjuster that your corporation sponsors.
If you are:
- Applying to renew your corporate adjusting firm licence, get the form here.
- Applying on behalf of an individual adjuster that you sponsor, get the form here.
How to apply:
- Email your application to [email protected]
- Include a completed credit card authorization form in the same email as your application. Please do not provide your entire credit card number. A FSRA representative will contact you to process the transaction.
- You may provide an electronic signature on your renewal applications and credit card authorization forms. A FSRA representative may reach out to confirm the signature.
Remember: Adjusters can reinstate their licence up to two years after their licence expiry date or termination date, whichever occurred first. This means if you are currently licensed and choose not to renew this year, you have until June 30, 2022 to reinstate it without the need to redo education requirements.