Renew your adjusting firm and your adjusters’ licences by June 30
Starting May 1, you can apply to renew your corporate insurance adjusting firm licence. Your current licence expires on June 30, 2023. The renewal fee is $200.
Renew your licence in the Online Services Portal:
- Submit your adjusting firm’s renewal application first
- On the same day, submit your principal adjuster’s renewal application
You must also renew the licences of the individual adjusters sponsored by your firm. To renew:
- The individual adjuster must complete the renewal application
- Your firm reviews and approves the adjuster’s renewal application, and submits it to FSRA using the Online Services Portal. Please have the adjuster’s current licence number ready. You will need it when submitting their application in the Online Services Portal.
- The fee for each individual adjuster renewal is $75.
- You may use the “Individual Insurance Adjuster – Renewal” option to submit up to 15 adjuster applications at one time.
- Pay the fee in the Online Services Portal. You may use credit card and certain debit cards. AMEX is not accepted.
FSRA encourages everyone to renew early. We expect a high volume of applications between May and June. Most applications take 10 business days to process, but may take longer during busy periods.
FSRA is not accepting applications for new adjuster licences between June 1-30, 2023. Applications will re-open on July 1.
- Corporate insurance adjusting firm renewal application
- Principal and individual insurance adjuster renewal application
- Online Services Portal FAQs
FSRA continues to work on behalf of all stakeholders, including consumers, to ensure financial safety, fairness, and choice for everyone.
Learn more at www.fsrao.ca.