Online survey: FSRA stakeholder engagement survey
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) invites you to complete our stakeholder survey. We want to hear about your experiences, satisfaction, and expectations of FSRA. We have engaged Environics Research, one of Canada’s top research consultancies, to conduct this survey on our behalf.
Please complete this survey as an individual practitioner in your sector/organization. We are primarily interested in individual stakeholder experiences, as conveyed through this survey. We are engaging in other stakeholder and organization-specific initiatives to obtain feedback at that level. Please treat this as a reflection of your own personal experiences with FSRA. Please click the link below to be directed to the survey.
- Data is collected by a third-party organization (Environics Research) and will be kept strictly confidential.
- Responses will be tabulated in the aggregate and will never be attributed to you or to your organization.
- The survey should take about 10 minutes of your time.
- To qualify for access to the study findings, complete the survey before September 2, 2021. Your answers will not be saved if you close the survey window before fully completing. Please complete the entire survey before exiting the browser.
- If you have any questions about this research or if you encounter any technical difficulties please contact [email protected].