You will find instructions on how to request official documents for your adjusting firm licence from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA).
How to get a copy of your licence
Send an email to [email protected] to request a PDF of your licence.
How to request a Certificate of Authority
You may need a certificate to confirm the status of the licence for your adjusting firm. This certificate is often used when applying for another licence in another province. This can also be used for a different licence type.
Fee to request a Certificate of Authority
The fee to request a certificate of authority is $25.
Ready to request the Certificate of Authority?
The principal adjuster or a Director, Officer or Partner can submit this request on behalf of the firm.
1. Download Request for Licensee Information from FSRA.
- Right click on the link and choose Save link as to download the PDF to your computer or drive.
2. Fill out the form electronically and submit it through the Online Services Portal.
3. You will also be asked to pay the fee on the Online Services Portal.
- You can use credit card (VISA, Mastercard) or select debit cards (RBC, TD, First Nations Bank of Canada, most credit unions).
- Be sure to complete all the fields before you submit the form. FSRA will not process incomplete request forms or provide a refund for incomplete forms.
What happens next:
- This request will take 10 business days to process.
- You will receive the certificate of authority by email.