Licensing Link is FSRA’s online system for the Mortgage Broker sector. Licensing Link can also be used by consumers to search for, or confirm the licensing status of, a mortgage brokerage, administrator, broker, or agent. Licensing Link is available for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All licensing transactions for mortgage brokers, agents must be completed online via Licensing Link. Declarations for officers, directors and partners of brokerages or administrators must also be completed online via Licensing Link.
|Check status for new licence application||Date|
|We are currently processing new applications received on or before:||January 24, 2023|
Last updated: January 30, 2023
Online Services Portal
The Online Services Portal (OSP) is a secure portal for online payments and requests. Mortgage brokerages, administrators, brokers or agents can use the OSP to request a Certificate of Authority, Letter of History or Reciprocity Letter and pay the fee online.
- FSRA aims to review complete applications within 10 business days. If an application requires further review, we will notify you by email that the application has been assigned to a Licensing Specialist.
- FSRA may require additional information from you – please check your email frequently through the application process.
Sign-in to Licensing Link to:
- Initiate applications/renewals/transfers/terminations for your brokers and agents
- Submit approval and fee for applications for your brokers and agents
- Add/Remove/Update Directors, Officers and Partners
- Surrender your mortgage brokerage or mortgage administrator licence
Mortgage Brokers / Agents
Sign-in to Online Services Portal (OSP) to: