The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)'s role is to ensure individuals and businesses meet the qualifications for a licence, are suitable to be licensed, and comply with all ongoing licensing requirements.
If you or your business require a licence from FSRA to operate in Ontario, you can apply for or renew your license through the Licensing Link Portal.
Online Services Portal
The Online Services Portal (OSP) is a secure portal for online payments and requests. Mortgage brokerages, administrators, brokers or agents can use the OSP to request a Certificate of Authority, Letter of History or Reciprocity Letter and pay the fee online.
- FSRA aims to review complete applications within 10 business days. If an application requires further review, we will notify you by email that the application has been assigned to a Licensing Specialist.
- FSRA may require additional information from you – please check your email frequently through the application process.
Sign-in to Licensing Link to:
- Initiate applications/renewals/transfers/terminations for your brokers and agents
- Submit approval and fee for applications for your brokers and agents
- Add/Remove/Update Directors, Officers and Partners
- Surrender your mortgage brokerage or mortgage administrator licence
Mortgage Brokers / Agents
Sign-in to Online Services Portal (OSP) to: