Licensing Link: Insurance
FSRA Licensing Link is an online portal for applying for, modifying or downloading your agent licence. You can:
- Renew your licence
- Check the status of your licence
- Download or print a copy of your licence
- Update your contact information
- Update errors and omissions
- Update the list of insurance companies you represent
How it works
1. From the FSRA home page select For Industry, then Home, Life and Health Insurance Sector. Scroll down to find the links and select one.
2. To find your profile, input your licence number, or search by your last name.
3. When your details appear, select your licence number.
4. Depending on the status of your licence different options will be visible:
a) If your licence is current, you can: update your contact information, download/print your licence or update insurers you do business with.
b) If your licence is ready for renewal (60 days before the expiration date), the Proceed to Application option will appear.
5. Enter your PIN when prompted and select Continue, this will allow you to access the full suite of Licencing Link options.
Forgot your PIN?
Select “Retrieve PIN”. You will be asked to answer the secret question you provided when you first set up your account.
Want to reset your PIN?
Select “Reset PIN”. You will be asked to verify your identity by answering questions associated with your account.