If you are a service provider that wishes to invoice through Health Claims for Auto Insurance (HCAI) for listed expenses and be paid directly by auto insurers, you will need a FSRA licence. Your licence will authorize you to receive direct payments from auto insurers for specific listed expenses.

How are they issued?

Your licence will be issued at the business, or legal entity level only – sole proprietorship, corporation, partnership, etc.) Only one licence for all facilities, branches or locations of a business or legal entity is needed, since they cannot be issued to individual clinics or locations.