On the Horizon
Coming soon: Pension Services Portal (PSP) Enhancements to Registering Plan Amendments
FSRA is pleased to announce upcoming enhancements to the PSP relating to the Form 1.1 – Application for Registration of a Pension Plan Amendment. This PSP enhancement is the next step in our digital transformation and builds on the successful launch earlier this year of our partially automated DC Wind Up Application process.
In 2020, FSRA registered over 1,500 amendment applications. Updates to the PSP will significantly streamline the amendment registration process, including allowing for automated registration of some amendments.
Did you know: When using the PSP for filing an amendment application or any other type of application, hard copies are no longer required.
Q4 2021 Solvency Report
Outcomes of the Employment-Based Vibrant Pension Pillar in Ontario TAC
The Employment-Based Vibrant Pension Pillar in Ontario TAC concluded its work on October 22. Outcomes will be published in the next eblast.
Upcoming standing TAC meetings
- November 15: Defined Benefit Single-Employer Pension Plans TAC meeting
- November 16: Defined Contribution Pension Plans TAC meeting
- November 18: Public Sector plans TAC meeting
- November 25: Retiree Advisory Panel meeting
- November 29: Multi-Employer Defined Benefit Pension Plans TAC meeting