Renew your Mortgage Agent or Broker Licence by March 31
You can renew your mortgage agent or broker licence starting today. Your current licence expires on March 31, 2021. The renewal fee is $841. Principal brokers pay the fee in Licensing Link on behalf of their agents and brokers.
Agents and brokers are not required to complete any continuing education courses for the 2021 renewal cycle.
Principal brokers must:
- initiate their agents’ and brokers’ licence renewal applications in Licensing Link.
- submit their own application before doing so for their agents and brokers.
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) is not accepting applications for new mortgage agent or broker licences between March 15-31, 2021. Applications will re-open on April 1, 2021.
- Visit FSRA’s website or view the FAQs for for more on how to renew your licence.
- FSRA has published the 2019 Mortgage Brokerages and Administrators Annual Information Return report.
- FSRA is continuing to work with those we regulate to ensure financial safety, fairness and choice for consumers and members. Learn more at www.fsrao.ca.