FSRA continues to meet or exceed performance targets to protect Ontarians
FSRA measures and reports service standards every quarter to maintain and improve our level of service to the public, to reinforce our accountability and improve transparency.
Based on the results of our second quarter service standards scorecard, we continue to meet or exceed service targets for 92.1% of our standards.
The report measures activities that we provide to industry and consumer stakeholders such as licence renewals, regulatory applications, and the handling of complaints.
FSRA uses the performance data to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of our resourcing, business processes and public service year-round.
Key highlights from the Q2 report:
- FSRA processed 100% of all Credit Union regulatory applications within 30 days of receiving required information
- FSRA reviewed and made a decision on 97.8% of underwriting Rules, endorsement and form filings within 30 business days
- FSRA assessed and actioned 91.4% of Auto complaints within 120 days
- Q2 FY 2023-2024 Service Standard Scorecard
- Visit FSRA’s website for license application processing times
FSRA continues to work on behalf of all stakeholders, including consumers, to ensure financial safety, fairness, and choice for everyone.
Learn more at www.fsrao.ca.