FSRA is responsible for oversight of the business operations of “Service Providers” engaged in providing goods and services to auto insurance accident benefits claimants. Service Providers are typically health and rehabilitation clinics, as well as providers of assessments and examinations.
A trusted source for the Ontario public
Whether you wish to file a complaint against a service provider, suspect they may be fraudulently billing your insurance company, or have complaints about your insurance company itself, FSRA offers all the resources you need to bring about a satisfactory resolution.
I want to
- Read frequently asked questions
- Know more about service providers
- Learn more about the licensing process
- Find out if my service provider is licensed
- Learn what documents I can request from my licensed service provider
- Learn who the licensing system protects
- Learn how the licensing system lowers auto insurance rates
Note: we are currently transferring content from the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) website to this website. If you are unable to find what you are looking for please visit the FSCO website.