FSRA wants to hear from you!
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) encourages you to complete our online stakeholder survey.
We want to hear about your experiences, ideas, concerns and expectations of FSRA. We have engaged an independent research firm, Forum Research, to conduct this survey on our behalf.
Please complete this online survey as a consumer or an individual practitioner in your sector/organization. Treat this as a reflection of your own personal experiences with FSRA. Click the link below to be directed to the survey.
Engaging with our industry stakeholders, consumers (including pension plan beneficiaries and credit union members), and other stakeholders is an important part of the regulatory process. In 2019 and 2021, FRSA conducted similar stakeholder surveys and we are committed to seeking feedback, every two years and incorporating that feedback into all aspects of our work. A high-level summary of the 2023 survey results will be posted to the FSRA website in the fall.
More information regarding the online survey:
- Data is collected by a third-party organization (Forum Research) and will be kept strictly confidential.
- Responses will be tabulated in the aggregate and will never be attributed to you or to your organization.
- The online survey should take about 10 minutes of your time.
- To qualify for access to the study findings, complete the survey before June 30th, 2023.
- Note: Your answers will not be saved if you close the survey window before fully completing. Please complete the entire survey before exiting the browser.
- If you have any questions about this research or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact [email protected].
FSRA continues to work on behalf of all stakeholders, including consumers, to ensure financial safety, fairness, and choice for everyone.
Learn more at www.fsrao.ca.