In order to practice in Ontario, all brokerages, administrators, brokers and agents must be licensed by FSRA. If you have not yet obtained a licence, the following links will explain the process in detail.
Getting a licence
- Licensing Overview [PDF]
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Suitability Assessment Principles for Mortgage Broker and Mortgage Agent Licence Applicants
- Are you licensed as a Mortgage Broker or Mortgage Agent in another province or territory?
- Becoming Licensed as a Mortgage Broker
- Becoming Licensed as a Mortgage Agent
- Administrator Application Form and Instructions
- Mortgage Brokerage Application Form and Instructions
- Other Mortgage Broker Forms
Licensing Link is FSRA’s online application system. Complete instructions for using the system can be found below. Choose your licensing category below: